My name is Phil Berger, I was born in 1994 Budapest. I am currently student at 1st year of International Business.
My passion is creating visionary forms- from cars to buildings - with autmotive branch as my favourite. Everything that You can find on this site is achieved with my own work. My skill covers:
- 3D modeling - polymodeling and NURBS(under extensive development) ;
- 3D rendering - creating automotive, architecture and common renderings;
- design - concept cars, buildings
- traditional and digital sketching -developing ideas
To make my workflow as good as possible I mastered great tools like:
- 3ds max - for polymodeling and rendering
- Vray, Maxwell and Mental Ray engines - for rendering
- Autodesk Alias and Rhinoceros - for technical surfacing (NURBS)
- Project Falcon - aerodynamics
- Photoshop - postproduction
- Other smaller software;
I provide automotive modeling and rendering services which are characterized by their unique style and quality.
My true passion lasts for more than 7 years and I still develop in area listed above and more.
For more information visit my linkedin profile.